We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, September 30, 2023.
- All offerings of Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023 at Magic Kingdom are officially sold out.
- Two hundred and twenty miles above its entrance at EPCOT, Space 220 is serving their drinks menu with a new celestial flair inspired by a star chart.
- Exterior refurbishment has begun at the Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs, and guests will need to follow signage to reach the entrance of the building at the foot of a temporarily dormant volcano.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Today — Saturday, September 30, 2023 — marks the end of one of the most significant developments in themed entertainment history as the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has permanently closed.
- Whether you’re in the mood to celebrate The Walt Disney Company’s centennial anniversary or want to kickstart your holiday spirit, Dooney & Bourke has you covered.
- Haunts looking to secure a new timepiece in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World are about to be happy, as a new Haunted Mansion wristwatch has materialized at the park.
Other Walt Disney World News
- A lawsuit against Walt Disney Parks and Resorts details a 2019 incident in which a guest suffered a “painful wedgie” on a slide at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, resulting in permanent injury.
- Recently, Disneyland Resort posted casting calls for various performers, including in-line skaters, and new reports suggest that this is actually for a new parade, set to debut in summer 2024.
- Adults can enjoy the picturesque view of Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant and partake in the celebration of The Walt Disney Company’s centennial anniversary in grand fashion with the Disney100 champagne flute now available at Disneyland Paris.
- The final “Dream… and Shine Brighter!” parade was performed in front of an emotional audience on September 30 as Disneyland Park concluded its 30th anniversary celebrations.
- The 30th anniversary celebrations for Disneyland Paris have drawn to a close with a special enhanced version of the Disney D-Lite drone show, a one night only grand finale, and a sendoff from Mickey & Friends in their celebratory costumes.
- We broke down all the details of the five Disney Cruise Line ships (and the three upcoming ships) in our Disney Cruise Line 101, now it’s time to rank them.
- “Wish” directors Chris Buck and Fawn Veerasunthorn revealed that the Disney100 celebration will also unfold on screen, as the film will contain a number of “legacy nods” to other films from the studio’s distinguished filmography.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
Mickey’s Toontown Designed to be Inclusive and Accessible to ‘Every Single Guest’ at Disneyland Reso…March 17, 2023
BREAKING: Tropical Americas Themed Land Planned for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Featuring Encanto and In…September 9, 2023
New Madame Leota Figure by Jim Shore Coming to Disney Parks This SummerMarch 30, 2022