We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Plaza de la Familia event celebrating Día de los Muertos at Disney California Adventure commenced on September 1.
- For the first time since April, pyrotechnic effects have returned to “World of Color – ONE” at Disney California Adventure.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark Halloween overlay has returned to the Disney California Adventure attraction.
- A new collection of pins, shirts, and a loungefly bag have arrived at Disneyland Resort featuring crossover comic book cover art between Marvel and Disney100.
- Getting fast food from a galaxy far, far away is surprisingly easy — new merchandise celebrating Bantha Burgers, an aesthetically vintage, but entirely fictional fast-food chain from the “Star Wars” universe, is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- We stopped in to sample the newest drink offering, a butterscotch-apple mule, at Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining.
- A “Season’s Sweetings” Munchlings, Festive Berry Pavlova Baymax with Cranberry Sauce, has jingled all the way to Disneyland Resort more than 100 days before Christmas.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!