The 2nd Corfu International Festival is a fact and aspires, as an annual institution now, to transform until November, 2023, the beautiful Corfu into a meeting point of arts and cultures.
Here follows part of the schedule until August:
- July 21, Old Fortress at 21:00 – Leon of Athens & K. Douska (Sound Arts)
- Gallery – Cacao Rocks (Painting) – dates and opening hours will be announced
- Garden of the People – Cacao Rocks & Megoulas George (Sculpture) – dates and opening hours will be announced
- Polytechno – DJ Event (Sound Arts) – date will be announced
- August 20, Copan Theatre at 21:00 – “Omonia” Philharmonic (Music/Philharmonic)
- August 22, Plakada at 21:00- Bolero (Dance)
- August 27, Old Fortress at 21:00 – Corfu Exclusive Ballet (Dance)
The programme for the months of September to November will be announced soon.
For opening hours, start times and ticket prices advise the official website of the festival which will be updated soon.
CORFU INTERNTATIONAL FESTIVAL